Sunday, April 3, 2011

26 weeks / 182 days out - Day 1

Today is the day! Today is the day i start my journey to the Oct 2011 INBA Body Building Competition.

After attending the INBA Adelaide Classic on Sat night, I am so motivated and inspired, my head is now finally in the right place for Pre Comp training.

It is a bit early really to start Pre Comp, but I really do need the extra time and hey, while i am so motivated - i may as well get started.

Got my Supps, never stopped training, got my nutrition in check......... so away I go.

Started the day with a great Leg Workout & some cardio before and after, followed by lunch time Zumba class and tonight have Bellydance too.

Busy day on Monday.

Gonna trim some carbs from my diet this week and definately no alcohol, chocolate or nuts (maybe a few almonds) they are good.

I want to do 3 comps this year, INBA in Adelaide, followed by Nationals in Victoria and Natural Universe in Qld and am gonna do my best to get to all of them!!

My mantra for this week - JUST DO IT

No comments:

Post a Comment