Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 3

Awesome Cardio and Chest workout this morning. I know i worked hard as I was shaking afterward my workout. For me, a sign of really working hard and totally depleting the muscles focussed on for that day. I am pleased with myself - my 3rd day into pre comp training and I am feeling very focused. Eating well, training hard, getting over chest infection that knocked me down last week, but coughing a lot especially during cardio training. At least the weather has been beautiful this week. Nice and sunny. I don't usually like turning the clocks back to normal, but this year i was glad to as I have been struggling to get up early due to it being so dark, but now i am jumping out of bed at 5am without too much trouble. Tomorrow is my Legs Day with Esther, looking forward to seeing her and getting all the goss about Sat's comp. I went on my own and as i wasn't feeling too well, left as soon as it finished. It was great, but, i like going more when i am competing and my husband and family are there with me. And i am backstage with all the other competitors. Anyway, thats about it for today. Will check in tomorrow. Jan x

No comments:

Post a Comment